Bugle #22: Use Radical Candor to Be a Great Boss
Friday is today! You probably already knew that. I’m sure you’ve also been patiently awaiting this week’s Bugle. Well here it is – the week’s best HR, leadership and policy management articles just for you! Have a wonderful weekend.
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: This week’s highlighted article (look for the ✦ below) is a bit of an oldie but it’s more than a goodie – it’s a greatie. Did I just invent a new word? Anyways, if you read anything this weekend, READ THIS ARTICLE!!!
Show Employees You Care
- ✦ Radical Candor – The Surprising Secret to Being a Good Boss ✦
- Turns Out, Toxic Coworkers Are More Expensive Than Superstar Hires
- The ROI of Gratitude: How Betabrand Gets it Right
Protect Your Company
- Clean Up On Aisle 6: Federal Judge Rules That Winn-Dixie’s Website Violates The ADA
- Can a LinkedIn Invitation Violate an Agreement Not to Solicit?
- She took on Tesla for discrimination. Now others are speaking up. ‘It’s too big to deny’.
State Specific Protection
- Chicago/Cook County Illinois: Think Your PTO Policy Complies With the Paid Sick Leave Ordinances? Think Again.
- Nevada: Mandates Employer Provided Leave and Accommodations for Victims of Domestic Violence