Bugle #29: Help Employees Prevent Identity Theft
Friday already?! That was quick. Short week here in the states – hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! We’re back in the saddle with the week’s best HR, leadership and policy management articles for you. Enjoy and have a great weekend!
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: This week’s highlighted article (look for the ✦ below) is an oldie but a goodie. Given yesterday’s announcement of a data breach at Equifax affecting 140+ million consumers, it’s appropriate once again. The article describes what you can do in HR to help your employees, short of suggesting they change their name, SSN, and date of birth every few months. Enjoy!
Show Employees You Care
- People Start Hating Their Jobs at Age 35
- Knock Out a Quick Win
- Never Push Loyal Employees to the Point They No Longer Care
Protect Your Company
- Impact of the Trump Administration’s Decision to End DACA
- ✦ How to Place a Security Freeze to Prevent Identity Theft ✦
- Workplace Policies Prohibiting Employees’ Secret Recordings are not Unlawful
- Investigate FMLA Fraud? Absolutely! But…