Bugle #58: Making Kindness a Priority
Wait a second; it’s not Friday! We hope you enjoyed your weekend and are well on your way out of the tryptophan fog.
Though this is always a busy time of year, we hope you’ll take a few minutes to read some of the best HR, leadership, and policy management articles we found from the last couple of weeks. You deserve a quick break!
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: We love this week’s highlighted article (look for the ✦ below)because, during a time of year in which life can get overwhelming, it’s important to remember that kindness is contagious.
Show Employees You Care
- ✦ Making Kindness a Core Tenet of Your Company ✦
- Feeling “off”? How to be a good manager when you just don’t feel like being one
- The Benefit of Employee Benefits
Protect Your Company
- Employers Beware: What You Say Can and Will Be Used Against You!
- How About Ditching the Annual Holiday Party?
Location-Specific Company Protection
- Illinois: Employee-Friendly Amendments to Human Rights Act
- Kentucky: Supreme Court upholds right-to-work law
- Missouri: Voters Pass Minimum Wage Increase
Become a Better You
- How to Step Out of Our Own Mental Traps
- How to Get More Work Done in a Week Than Most People Do in a Month