Bugle #60: Harness Your Anxiety
Holy moly; it’s the end of December! That means you’re reading the last Bugle of the year. Wipe that tear from your eye!
Think you’ll get to head home early today? Kill some time by perusing a handful of the best HR, leadership, and policy management articles we found from the last couple of weeks. And we’ll see you in 2019!
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: This week’s highlighted article (look for the ✦ below) is a good reminder that anxiety doesn’t have to be a bad thing. Channel it into something productive!
Show Employees You Care
- Why Your Meetings Stink — and What to Do About It
- How Can You Act if You Don’t Listen?
- Technology’s Impact on Employee Experience
Protect Your Company
- EEOC hauls in over $5M from two employers accused of pregnancy discrimination
- Social Security Administration “No Match” Letters to Employers Make Another Comeback
Location-Specific Company Protection
- Delaware: State WARN Act Expands Lay-Off Notice Rules
- Michigan: FAQ About Amended Paid Medical Leave Act
- Pennsylvania: Philadelphia Will Have A “Fair Workweek”