Bugle #64: Leadership Blind Spots
It’s Friday – at last! If you’re struggling to get through the day, this is your gentle reminder that Valentine’s candy is now 50% off. Get it while it’s hot!
Once you’re all sugared up, why don’t you check out some of the best HR, leadership, and policy management articles we found from the last couple of weeks.
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: We don’t know what we don’t know! Bring your leadership blind spots into vision by reading this Bugle’s highlighted article (look for the ✦ below).
Show Employees You Care
- Minimum Viable Product in the World of HR…
- To all the candidates we’ve ghosted before
- When the rumor mill creates a sexually hostile work environment
Protect Your Company
- Fall in Love With These Hiring Practices
- Wellness Programs Continue to Face Compliance Challenges
- OFCCP Releases New Enterprise-wide Voluntary Compliance Program
Location-Specific Company Protection
- Illinois: Latest State to Ban Salary History from Hiring Process
- New Jersey: Minimum wage hike signed into law
Become a Better You
- ✦ Discover Your Leadership Blind Spots ✦
- 13 Ways We Justify, Rationalize, or Ignore Negative Feedback