Bugle #99: Your Handbook Handbook
Funny seeing you here. After wearing our thinking caps and racking the brains of HR professionals and employment attorneys, we created an expansive resource on how to write policies and procedures. And, if that wasn’t enough, it even comes with a companion workbook. Now we’re talking!
Anyway, enough about us. To keep your HR, leadership and policy management game strong, check out the articles we found over the past couple weeks.
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: Whoops, back to us. Normally we bury the Article of the Week and have you hunt for it by looking for the ✦. However, we’ll make it extra simple this time:
✦ ✦ ✦ How to Write Policies and Procedures ✦ ✦ ✦
Show Employees They’re Valued
- It’s Time to Act
- What should you do when people cry at work?
- Black Lives Matter, Racial Unrest and Corporate Culture – How Do Employers Respond? (US)
- How to Give Bad News to Employees with Respect
Protect Your Company
- Addressing Race Discrimination Complaints in the Workplace
- An Employee Has COVID-19 Now What?
- I-9 Inspection and Return-to-Work Issues
- US COVID-19: Managing FFCRA “Child Care” Leave During The Summer
Location-Specific Company Protection
- Colorado: Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act Expanded
- San Francisco: Emergency ordinance targets layoffs
- Tennessee: Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
- Virginia: Wage and Hour and Pregnancy Discrimination Laws Now in Effect
Become a Better You
- Don’t Let Micro-Stresses Burn You Out
- Where Do I Find a Mentor?
- How to Say No Without Feeling the Need to Make Excuses