Blissbook Bugle #1
We’re finally getting around to launching our weekly newsletter and since the info we’re blasting out every week is so valuable, we thought we’d post it on the ol’ blogaroo as well. We’ll be back every Friday with the best HR and policy management content we can find to help you become a better HR pro, leader, and person. Without further adieu…
TGIF, am I right?! You made it through the week and to commemorate your accomplishment, we’ve gathered the best HR and policy management resources for your reading pleasure. Enjoy and have a great weekend!
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: We love our first ever A.O.T.W. (look for the ✦ below) because it highlights just how important language is. Language exists just as much to influence as it does to communicate. How are you influencing the people you communicate with? On that note…
Which of this week’s articles do you think is the most useful?
Show Employees You Care
- How Lever Got to 50–50 Women and Men
- 5 Best Happiness at Work Conference Speeches
- The Dark Side of Growth
- A Sociological Roundup of ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment)
- If Your Team Agrees On Everything, Working Together Is Pointless
Keep Your Company Safe
- Four Policy Reviews in Your Next Employee Handbook Update
- EEOC Wellness Rules Stay the Same
- Workplace Harassment: EEOC’s Employer Best Practices
- Your Employee Tweeted That She’s a Porn Actress… Now What?
- New York: A Summary of Recent Employment Law Changes
- Kentucky: Now a Right to Work State
- Massachusetts: Uber Drives Worker Classification Attention
- Oregon: Overtime Law Interpretation Has Changed