Blissbook Bugle #5
It’s March AND Friday? Yes! Spring is just around the corner. Of course, here in Atlanta, it started a month ago. I digress… We read so so many HR and policy management articles this week just so we could filter out the best stuff for you. I suppose we also learned some things too. Have a great weekend!
Want The Bugle emailed to you every week? Sign up for our newsletter.
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: The subject of this week’s highlighted piece (look for the ✦ below) is the Winner’s Effect and how small victories give us the confidence to keep winning.
Are there ways you can show off some wins to your team so they’ll keep the win streak alive?
Show Employees You Care
- 11 Government Policies that Promote Happiness at Work
- Tech: It’s Time To Grow Up About HR
- Corporate Social Good Reaches Beyond Employer Brand
- The 3 Simple Rules of Managing Top Talent
Keep Your Company Safe
- Political Protests and Work – What’s an Employer to Do?
- 110,000 Reasons to Remember the ADA Applies Before You Say, “You’re Hired”
- How to Be a Pet-Friendly Employer
- Missouri (St. Louis): Supreme Court Upholds St. Louis Minimum Wage Ordinance
- New Jersey: Court Strikes Down ‘Ambiguous’ Jury-Waiver Agreement
- California Adopts Broad Gender-Neutral Bathroom Rules
- New York: Are You Ready to Defend your Equal Pay Practices? Sign Up for this Webinar to Find Out.