Blissbook Bugle #6
TGIF! One more week gone forever. Since we’ll never get it back, let’s look ahead and get better for tomorrow. We plowed through a field full of HR and policy management articles this week so we could harvest (see what I did there?) the best stuff for you. Here’s hoping your Saturday and Sunday are Blissful!
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: The subject of this week’s highlighted piece (look for the ✦ below) is inspired by the recent Day Without a Woman protests in that the article’s headline has the word “Woman” in it. Hey, I didn’t say it was a strong connection. Also, the issue shouldn’t be a gender one – we all hold ourselves back in some way from time to time.
Show Employees You Care
- Want to Be Happy at Work? Have a Life Outside of It
- Why the Millions Spent on Employee Engagement Buys So Little
Keep Your Company Safe
- 3 Ways to Stay On Top of HR Compliance
- March Madness Pools: OK or Not?
- Employer’s Honest Mistake Bests FMLA Retaliation Claim
- How To Prepare For An ICE Raid On Your Workplace
Become a Better You
- Unlock Honest Feedback With This One Word
- ✦ You Sound Like a Stereotypical Woman ✦
- Want to Avoid Bad Decisions? It’s All About Framing
Policy Management in Blissbook
Soon we’ll be rolling out an update to split your 1 Blissbook handbook document into a collection of individual policies.
At first, you’ll notice that your chapters, sections, and policies now have individual version numbers plus the date they were published.
Although the immediate impact is small, this is step 1 of our push towards complete policy management. We want Blissbook to be the tool you rely on for the entire policy lifecycle, from creating to sharing to signing and updating.