Blissbook Bugle #7
🍀 Happy St. Patrick’s Day! It’s been quite a week and we’re ready to celebrate. We checked out the latest and greatest HR and policy management articles so we could send them to you. Don’t forget to have some green beer this weekend!
🍀 🍀 🍀
Article of the Week: Although we subscribe to the old adage “the harder you work, the luckier you get”, the subject of this week’s highlighted piece (look for the 🍀 below) is about getting lucky. Not, not that lucky. C’mon now. The subject is creating your own luck and the author has 5 tips to do that.
Show Employees You Care
- Don’t Tell Employees Why the Company Culture is Great
- How Incentive Pay Affects Employee Engagement, Satisfaction, and Trust
Keep Your Company Safe
- What’s in a name? Bias in the workplace
- When Joking with Your Employees Leads to Bad Behavior
- Are your federal contractor employees required to have privacy training?
State Specific Safety Stuff
- Vermont’s Crackdown on Drug Testing Underscores the Importance of Compliant, State-Specific Drug Testing Policies for Multistate Employers
- Maine Delays Effective Date of Anti-Discrimination Provisions of Recreational Marijuana Law