Blissbook Bugle #8: The One with the eBook
Woo, Friday is here! We had a great week, how about you? Spring is here in Atlanta and everything is starting to turn yellow from the pollen. Is it time to give your employee handbook a spring cleaning? While you decide, why don’t you check out the HR and policy management articles we gathered for you? Have a splendid weekend!
✦ ✦ ✦
Article eBook of the Week: This week’s highlighted piece (look for the ✦ below) is our very own eBook! Whether you’re using Blissbook, a slidedeck, a PDF, or some other platform to distribute your handbook, it pays to make it culture-first! Read the eBook to find out how.
Show Employees You Care
- Titles are Not Your Job: Building a Mission-focused Team
- High-Performance Employees Need More Quiet Work Spaces
- 8 Ways HR Can Drive Enterprise Innovation (podcast)
- ✦ How to Write a Culture-First Employee Handbook ✦
Protect Your Company
- That Time You Failed to Follow Up on Diversity
- How to Handle Customer Concerns about a Transgender Employee
- Consider Some Bar Rules for Your Workplace (Skip the Vodka)
State Specific Safety Stuff
- Ohio: How Does Ohio’s New Gun Law Affect You?
- Virginia: No Expansion of Public Policy Exception for Wrongful Termination Claims
- Connecticut: Guidance on Independent Contractor Classification