Bugle #20: Change Company Culture With a Movement
Summertime, and the livin’s easy! Or so they say. What could be better than spending your first Friday of the summer with the week’s best HR, leadership and policy management articles? Don’t answer that, it’s supposed to be rhetorical. Have a great weekend!
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: We chose this week’s highlight (look for the ✦ below) so we could remind you to not forget about “loss” during change. Anytime a change happens, employees are losing what they’re used to. Helping them feel better about that loss will make change management easier for you!
Show Employees You Care
- Companies, These are the Perks (and Benefits) I Want
- Cognitive Diversity: What’s Missing from Conversations about Diversity and Inclusion
- ✦ Changing Company Culture Requires a Movement, Not a Mandate ✦
Protect Your Company
- How to Identify and Handle Low Performers
- Amateur Hour at Uber: Too Many Rookie Managers
- Fired for a Facebook Post but Still Collecting Unemployment
State Specific Protection
- Arizona: Mandatory Paid Sick Leave Update: Can We Use Our Old PTO System?
- Delaware: Enacts Law to Address Gender Pay Gap
- Oregon: Expands Effort to Achieve Equal Pay