Bugle #32: Stop Trying to Help Employees and Actually Help Them
October Friday! Aren’t those the best? We’re back on our new bi-weekly schedule with the best HR, leadership and policy management articles from the past 2 weeks. Enjoy and have a great weekend!
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: This week’s highlighted article (look for the ✦ below) was eye-opening for us as it describes a situation where you might be making a mistake even though you have the best of intentions.
Show Employees You Care
- ✦ Stop asking your employees this one question — it’s hurting them ✦
- The Real Reason Superstar Firms Are Pulling Ahead
- Work and the Loneliness Epidemic
Protect Your Company
- New EEOC Training Helps Employers Create Respectful Workplaces
- Title VII does not ban gender identity discrimination, DOJ says
- Does the ADA protect an individual who uses prescription drugs to battle addiction to illegal drugs?