Bugle #41: Detailed Policy Version History Coming to Blissbook
Friday Monday, Everyone! Better late than never, we’re coming to you with the best HR, leadership, and policy management articles from the last 2 weeks + 3 days.
Before we get to those, a quick announcement about a new feature coming this week: Version History!
You’ll be able to click this for any section in your handbook and see a diff of changes that have happened to that section’s content since your handbook was first published.
We hope your week is productive and filled with laughter!
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: This week’s highlighted article (look for the ✦ below) is about culture fit. For the reasons outlined therein, try to look for culture add instead of culture fit.
Show Employees You Care
- How The 1998 Chicago Bulls Eliminated Dissension and Reached Their Goal
- ✦ The Unexpected Downsides of Hiring for ‘Culture Fit’ ✦
- American Employers are in the Healthcare Business
- Why Empathy Is a Key to Successful Management
- The Role of the Founder/CEO: You Have One Job
Protect Your Company
- Facebook’s Coworker Dating Rule Seems Extremely Reasonable
- Bag Inspection Policies Should Inform Employees to Remain On-The-Clock
- Avoid Mark Cuban’s mistake when dealing with sexual harassment at work
- Investigating Claims of Harassment, Part 5: Other Sources of Evidence, Summarizing the Investigation, and Reaching a Conclusion
- Investigating Claims of Harassment, Part 6: Closing the Investigation and Additional Steps Thereafter