Bugle #43: Employees Really Want: Career, Community & Cause
Friday is here, woo hoo! Baseball season started yesterday, so we’re in a good mood here at Blissbook HQ. Our product update from the last 2 weeks is a small one. We made it easy to send someone (legal counsel, perhaps) an individual policy for review. You can now print any version of any individual policy back to the first time you published to a PDF, making it easy to share!
We also had a chance to put together the best HR, leadership, and policy management articles we could find from the last 2 weeks.
good great Friday and weekend!
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: This week’s highlighted article (look for the ✦ below) is highlighted because we had to pick something. Seems like it was a slow couple of weeks on the interwebs. Enjoy!
Show Employees You Care
- ✦ The 3 Things Employees Really Want: Career, Community, Cause ✦
- Google Increased New Employee Productivity by 25% With 1 Email. Here’s How.
- Not Becoming a Toxic Workplace Comes Down to Avoiding These 8 Hated Behaviors
Protect Your Company
- When is working overtime an essential job function? (Psst. I’ll tell you)
- Job Ads Can’t Specify Protected Characteristics Without Bona Fide Reason
- West Virginia: Employers No Longer Allowed to Prohibit Guns in Vehicles in Company Parking Lots