Bugle #44: The United States of Workaholics
It’s Tuesday, not Friday! We had a mini-vacation here at Blissbook so you’re getting a special mid-week Bugle. It took a couple of extra days, but we finally put together the best HR, leadership, and policy management articles we could find from the last couple of weeks.
Have a great week!
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: This week’s highlighted article (look for the ✦ below) is highlighted because it reminds us of a great Demetri Martin joke: “Now, I’ve met many chocoholics but I’ve never seen no chocohol. We got an epidemic people! People who love chocolate and don’t understand the rules of word endings. They’re probably over-workaholled.” Enjoy!
Show Employees You Care
- ✦ The United States of Workaholics ✦
- The Four Leaders: Who will you choose to become?
- The Most Common Type of Incompetent Leader
Protect Your Company
- Reporting Sexual Harassment In The Digital Age
- Can Blind Hiring Improve Workplace Diversity?
- Can you legally fire an employee who butt-dials you while talking smack about the company?
- How Many Extensions of a Medical Leave Must An Employer Grant Under The ADA Or FEHA Before It Says “Enough is Enough”?