Bugle #63: Sometimes We Need to Change
Guess what? Yes, tomorrow is Groundhog Day, but that’s not all! We recently added a major new feature to Blissbook: annotations!
You can now communicate policy and other content changes right within your handbook, when people are reading it. Employees see annotations any time they view or sign your handbook. Learn more in our help center!
After realizing the awesomeness of annotations, take a few minutes to check out some of the best HR, leadership, and policy management articles we found from the last couple of weeks.
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: While Punxsutawney Phil looks for his shadow, you can do some self-reflection by reading this Bugle’s highlighted article (look for the ✦ below).
Show Employees You Care
Protect Your Company
- E-Verify is Back in Operation, but Post-Shutdown Delays and Concerns Remain
- OSHA Scales Back Electronic Record-Keeping Rule
- DHS Finalizes Changes to H-1B Selection Process
Location-Specific Company Protection
- New Jersey: Employers Should Expect Minimum Wage Hike to $15 Per Hour
- New York: State Bans Transgender Discrimination
- Ohio: What Employers Need to Know about Medical Marijuana