Bugle #75: So Prepared
It’s Friday! And the last Friday in July, at that. Been doing any summer reading? There’s a new book out about anti-gravity. It’s so hard to put down.
Do some productive zoning out for a moment and read some of the best HR, leadership, and policy management articles we found over the past couple weeks.
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: Compliments are fun – not only on the receiving end, but the giving end, too. Consider spicing up your kudos (look for the ✦ below).
Show Employees They’re Valued
- How to Resolve Conflict at Work
- ✦ 10 Things to Say Instead of Good Job ✦
- Building Trust Is a Process, Not an Activity
Protect Your Company
- New HRA Rules: What Employers Need to Know
- How to Respond to Negative Glassdoor Reviews
- Play Offense: Be Prepared for Immigration Enforcement
Location-Specific Company Protection
- Florida: Restricts Indoor Vaping
- Illinois: Staying Ahead of the Cannabis Curve (Webinar)
- New York: An Employment Law Round-up
- Virginia: Change to Wage Payment Statements (Say that 5x.)
Become a Better You
- The Thought Experiment That Helped Me Set Boundaries
- Improve Your Critical Thinking at Work
- How You Can Get Anyone to Read – and Act on Your Emails