Bugle #92: Found Time
Surprise! It’s Friday. We know the days of the week are a little bit shaky right now, but it’s Friday nonetheless. Typically we’d be in the throes of March Madness, but it seems we’ve redefined that term. Still, while we’re on the topic…
While you’re donating, you can browse some of the best HR, leadership, and policy management articles we found over the past couple weeks.
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: If only I had more time. There aren’t enough hours in the day. Since most of us have an overabundance of time, how can we make the most of it? This week’s highlighted article gives us ideas to move past our FOMO (look for the ✦ below).
Show Employees They’re Valued
- How to Support Your Teams and Leaders in Times of Crisis
- How Can Remote Workers Best Be Productive?
- Improve the Employee Experience by Providing Answers
Protect Your Company
- What You Need to Know About the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Temporary Flexibility for Employers’ I-9 Compliance
- OSHA Recording and Reporting of Cases of COVID-19
- DOL Publishes Guidance on Implementing Emergency Paid Sick and Paid FMLA Leave
Location-Specific Company Protection
- United States: Stay on Top of “Stay At Home” – A List of Statewide Orders
- Puerto Rico: Secretary of Labor Issues New COVID-19 Opinion
- Canada: CERB to Support Workers and Businesses During COVID-19
- United Kingdom: The positive side-effects of staying close to employees in isolation
- Australia: Managing employees in the COVID-19 emergency
Become a Better You
- If You Think People-Pleasing Is Being Kind…
- ✦ The Gift of Found Time ✦
- 10 Daily Habits That Are Drastically Improving My Life