Blissbook Bugle #2
Friday Friday Friday. Another week in the books. You deserve a break. How’s 2 days off sound? Until then, we’ve gathered the best HR and policy management resources to help you get ever so closer to the weekend.
Want The Bugle emailed to you every week? Sign up for our newsletter.
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: This week’s highlighted piece (look for the ✦ below) takes a deep look at the unspoken things that make some people great at their job and others… not so much. There are also 5 lists that would be great inspiration for someone creating content around core values.
Show Employees You Care
- Why People Support or Resist Organizational Change
- ✦ Let’s Stop Calling Them “Soft” Skills ✦
- CEB Study Shows Eliminating Performance Reviews Causes Managers to Suck More – Not Less
Keep Your Company Safe
- An FMLA Cautionary Tale for Employers
- Let That Pregnant Lady Work!
- Your Social Media Policy: It’s Time to Mention Live Streaming
- 4 Changes to Make Now if Your Company is Covered by the Federal Contractor Sick Leave Order
- Missouri: Becoming Another Right to Work State
- California: Make Sure Your “Voluntary Resignation” Case is Airtight