Blissbook Bugle #3
The weekend is almost here! We hope your work week was fun, challenging, and drama-free. We read a wheelbarrow full of articles to find the best HR and policy management content for your reading pleasure. Enjoy and have an awesome Saturday (and Sunday)!
Want The Bugle emailed to you every week? Sign up for our newsletter.
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: This week’s highlighted piece (look for the ✦ below) takes a “Moneyball” approach to hiring. We like it because (a) we like baseball and (b) finding creative ways to grow your company gives you a competitive advantage. What other under-valued objects have you discovered and utilized to your advantage?
Show Employees You Care
- 6 Ways To Increase Employee Morale And Performance (Without Giving A Raise)
- Good Work Perks Are Free Advertising
- 4 Tips to Help Your Employees Save For Their Future
- The Most Desirable Employee Benefits
Keep Your Company Safe
- Can an Employee Say,”A Raise? No Thanks.”
- Employment & Labour Law in India: A Comprehensive Guide
- Porn “Sting” Backfires – A Lesson for All Employers
- Why You Should Take ALL Harassment Claims Seriously
- Florida: Handling Public Records Act Trolls
- Massachusetts: Do You Pay Employees To Eat? You May Have To.
- DC: Are You Using Credit Information to Make Hiring Decisions? You’d Better Stop!