Blissbook Bugle #4
Well hello Friday! It’s the last day of the work week, which means you’re relaxing because you already finished everything you wanted to this week. Right? Thought so. We sorted through heaps of HR and policy management articles for you to find the very best content. Enjoy and try to get some rest this weekend. You deserve it!
Want The Bugle emailed to you every week? Sign up for our newsletter.
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: This week’s highlighted piece (look for the ✦ below) discusses evidence that focusing on an unrealized future might make your goals harder to achieve. Instead, try to focus on creating systems and habits that provide incremental change. Discipline is a virtue that can be trained! How do you achieve your goals?
Show Employees You Care
- What to Do When Your People Are Leaving
- 2017 State of the American Workplace (Gallup)
- Which Benefits do Millennials Value Most?
Keep Your Company Safe
- HIPAA and Protecting Your Company from TMI
- A Broken Arm is a Disability?
- Once Again, Take ALL Discrimination & Harassment Claims Seriously
- California: Stopping Telling Employees on Break What To Do
- New York Revokes Proposed Direct Deposit and Debit Card Wage Payment Regulations: summary and details