Blissbook Bugle #9
Last day of March! Well hello there, friends. It’s Friday, and tomorrow is April 1st. While the other tech companies were thinking of “funny” pranks for April Fools Day, we were finding the latest and greatest HR and policy management articles to send to you. Gosh, aren’t we the best? Hope your weekend rocks – good luck staying prank-free tomorrow!
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: I’d hate to be this week’s highlighted piece (look for the ✦ below) because last week’s eBook is a tough act to follow. However, this week’s highlighted article stood out to me because my wife tried something just like it and it worked.
Got any secrets you use to make people happier at work?
Show Employees You Care
- Your Company’s Culture is Who You Hire, Fire, & Promote
- The Chicago Cubs and Cultural Fit
- The Benefits of 360-Degree Performance Reviews
Protect Your Company
- Batman and the ADA
- These Foolish Things – The Oddest Employment Issues of the Past Year
- Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces: The fat lady has sung!
- Farewell to OSHA Rule
State Specific Safety Stuff
- California: Workplace Violence Safety Order for Healthcare Workers to Take Effect on April 1
- California: 10 Strategies for Limiting FMLA/CFRA Abuse