Bugle #12: Harassment Policy Spring Cleaning
TGIF means The Grind Includes Friday. We’re cheering you on here at Blissbook to get those last things done this week. You’ve been working hard – why not take a quick break to check out one of the HR or policy management articles we’ve gathered for you this week?
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: This week’s highlighted piece (look for the ✦ below) is a policy related one. It’s springtime which means a little spring cleaning is in order. Why not start with your harassment policy? There’s a great tip in the article for getting yours in great shape.
Show Employees You Care
- The Marketing Blueprint For Millennials
- Want to Retain Women Leaders? Look Beyond Maternity Leave
- Nobody Gets a Great Idea When They’re Being Chased by a Lion
- What to Do About Mediocrity on Your Team
Protect Your Company
- EEOC Wellness Plan Controversy: All’s Well That Ends Well?
- Call me, maybe? The FMLA requires much more!
- ✦ 4 Steps to Avoid the New Wave of Harassment and Discrimination Cases ✦
- Should the Bird-Phobic Guy Who Pushed His Coworker Into the Street Be Fired?
State Specific Protection
- Arizona: State Disabilities Act Amendment to Protect Businesses From Drive-by Lawsuits
- Colorado: Wage Theft Violations are Now Public Record