Bugle #19: The Emotional Support Pig Edition
Friday is here! Time to wrap up all those things you were trying to finish up this week and then spend some time with The Bugle. We’ve gathered the week’s best HR, leadership and policy management articles for you to enjoy. Have a great weekend!
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: We chose this week’s highlight (look for the ✦ below) because, well, the headline is very clickable. That said, there is great advice throughout on how to handle the situation without getting in ADA trouble.
Show Employees You Care
- Go For Culture Add, Not Culture Fit
- Keep Your Culture From Becoming the Cult of Personality
- The Myth of the Millennial
Protect Your Company
- SpaceX Defeats $6 Million Whistleblower Claim at Trial
- ✦ Do I Really Have to Let an Employee Bring an Emotional Support Pig to Work? ✦
- Employers Can Reduce the Risk of Lawsuits with this Simple Employment Application Modification
State Specific Protection
- Florida Preserves Employer Protections in Medical Marijuana Bill
- NYC’s “Fair Workweek” Package Set to Cause Major Disruption and Headaches for Retail and Fast Food Employers
- Arizona Paid Sick Leave Law: Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3