Bugle #25: An Honest Cover Letter
Happy happy Friday! How about that healthcare thing, huh? Sorry, just seems like everyone stateside is talking about that today and we didn’t want to be left out. Anyway… as the day slowly turns into your weekend, why don’t you check out the best HR, leadership and policy management articles that we gathered. Have the best Saturday ever!
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: We thought this week’s highlighted article (look for the ✦ below) was funny and we think you will too. It’s as simple as that!
Show Employees You Care
- Google Spent 2 Years Studying 180 Teams – The Most Successful Ones Shared These 5 Traits
- How To Turn Your Employee Engagement Survey Results into Action
- It’s More Than the Wage Gap
- The 12 Stages of Burnout
Protect Your Company
- Employers urged to re-examine drug policies after Massachusetts court ruling
- DOL Does A “Do Over” on Overtime Regs and White Collar Exemptions
- The Triumphant Return of Tip Pooling: DOL Announces Repeal of 2011 Regs
- EEOC sues over – get this – “Spanish-only” policy
State Specific Protection