Bugle #26: You Are Valued
Feliz Friday Fine Friends! Another week gone to the ether. We spent ours working on Blissbook’s not-so-top-secret new handbook editor, which we’ll continue in the weeks to come. A lot left to do but we’re making great progress!
Thankfully, we still had time to gather the best HR, leadership and policy management articles just for you. Happy weekend! 🎉
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: Whenever an article is a 100% match for the title of the category it’s in, it deserves to be the week’s highlighted article (look for the ✦ below). With that said, thank you, dear reader, for signing up for this newsletter. You are valued. Without you, we’d be talking to ourselves and even though that’s not a bad thing, it’s just not the purpose of writing a newsletter.
Show Employees You Care
- “Leave the crown in the garage”: What I’ve learned from a decade of being PepsiCo’s CEO
- UBER Exec Pledges to Wear Uber T-Shirt Every Day Until…
- ✦ You Are Valued ✦
- Why Ping-Pong Tables Wont Make Your Employees Happy – And What Will
- What I Hear When You Tell Me Your Company Doesn’t Do Meetings
Protect Your Company
- Drama Outside of Work Will Eventually Be Your Problem Too
- Summer Outing Fiascos: Raucous Pool Parties, ‘Pin the Tail on the Intern,’ Lost in a Scavenger Hunt
- Hey, Where’d Everybody Go? Employers Beware—Solar Eclipse Mania Sweeps the Nation
- Is Sexual Orientation Protected Under Title VII? The DOJ Weighs In