Bugle #28: Now With Management Advice!
Hello Friday! If you’re in the office, we hope you’re having a productive week. There were plenty of you NOT in the office based on the number of vacation replies we saw this week. Thankfully you won’t miss any of the week’s best HR, leadership and policy management articles because they’re all right here!
That all said, we’re going on break. We’ll be back with your regularly scheduled programming after the Labor Day weekend. Until then!
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: This week’s highlighted article (look for the ✦ below) is a quick read that’ll make your heart beat faster. Make sure you watch the video. Enjoy!
Show Employees You Care
- What 11 CEOs Have Learned About Championing Diversity
- ✦ The Ultimate Case Against Using Shame as a Management Tactic ✦
- Turning Around Employee Turnover
Protect Your Company
- The Importance of Forms with FMLA
- The Not-So-Secret Recipe: How Restaurants Can Protect Their Trade Secrets
- Oregon: New Law Enacted Impacting Overtime and Maximum Hour Limits for Manufacturers
- California: The Differences Between FMLA and CFRA
- Puerto Rico: Employers Prepare for New Guidelines Governing Equal Pay in the Workplace