Bugle #33: Guard Against Gender Equality Fatigue
Hippity Happity Friday! It’s full-on PSL season here in Atlanta, GA, USA. Seems like it’s the time of year for everyone to get those projects done before the holidays come around. Take a break with the best HR, leadership and policy management articles from the past 2 weeks. Enjoy your weekend!
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: This week’s highlighted article (look for the ✦ below) is from the Wall Street Journal, so it must be important. Don’t you love transparency?
Show Employees You Care
- We fired our top talent. Best decision we ever made.
- How Office Politics Corrupt the Search for High-Potential Employees
- ✦ How Companies Can Guard Against Fatigue About Gender Equality ✦
Protect Your Company
- Think before you joke, so you do not litigate funny
- Tips For Drafting Employee Handbooks – Tip #1: Determining the Appropriate Scope and Length
- Contractor Makes Stupid Mistake At a Client Site
- Eight States with Sick Leave Laws – What Employers Should Know
- California: How to Comply With the New Requirement to Provide Anti-Harassment Training on Gender Identity, Gender Expression, and Sexual Orientation
- California: Governor Signs Law Banning Salary History Inquiries