Bugle #34: Coaching Should Be The New Free Lunch
Friiiiiiiiiii-dayyyyyyyyyy! We hope your November has gotten off to a thrilling start and that your Halloween was all treats and no tricks. Take a break from your hectic end-of-year schedule with the best HR, leadership and policy management articles from the past 2 weeks. Have a wonderful weekend!
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: This week’s highlighted article (look for the ✦ below) is is about coaching and growth. Although the old saying, “people don’t quit their jobs, they quit their bosses” often rings true, the other major factor that causes people to leave their job is a lack of growth. Is your company committed to the personal growth of employees?
Show Employees You Care
- How to Influence Culture
- Employee Coaching Works When It’s a Part of Company Culture
- ✦ Coaching Should Be The New Free Lunch ✦
Protect Your Company
- #MeToo? Sure, but not all sexual harassment is alike, and not all workplaces are like Hollywood
- Tips For Drafting Employee Handbooks:
- Missouri: Appellate Court’s Holding That Sex Discrimination May Be Based on Sex Stereotyping Offers Some Protections for LGBT Employees
- California: Six Important Employment Legislative Updates Effective January 1, 2018