Bugle #35: How to Finish What You
Happy December! We’re back! Did you miss us? We’ve got all of the best HR, leadership, and policy management articles from the past few weeks bundled into one tidy email. Have a wonderful weekend and we’ll see you in 2 weeks!
Big Launch Tomorrow. We’re launching a huge update to Blissbook that completely overhauls the handbook creation and editing experience. Everything should be wrapped up by noon so you can sign in after that to see the new hotness! Please email us if you have any feedback or need help.
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: This week’s highlighted article (look for the ✦ below) is funny, and with all of those hectic year-end activities stressing you out, you could use a laugh. Take a break, you deserve it.
Show Employees You Care
- How to Influence Culture When You’re Not the CEO
- Watch the Happiness@Work Conference Keynote
- How to Get To the Root Cause of Employee Engagement Issues
Protect Your Company
- Daddy’s Home 2 – Fisticuffs in the Workplace
- A.I.’s Gaydar Is Better Than Yours, Which Means Discrimination Is Coming
- Matt Lauer Matt Lauer Matt Lauer Matt Lauer Matt Lauer
- Tips For Drafting Employee Handbooks: