Bugle #49: These HR Policies Are Legal Again
Happy Friday! Here’s something heartwarming for everyone in the northern hemisphere: for the next 6 months, each day will be shorter than the one before it. Womp womp. That was a downer. Now let’s bring you back up with the best HR, leadership, and policy management articles from the last two weeks! Enjoy and have a terrific weekend!
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: Whaaaaat? This week’s highlighted article (look for the ✦ below) is about HR policies??! That’s so surprising for a link article created by a company that makes policy management software. We’re as shocked as you are. Enjoy!
Show Employees You Care
- 3 Biases That Hijack Performance Reviews, and How to Address Them
- Are Your Company Values Helping Or Hurting?
- Science Says Kindness Can Make You a Better Leader. Here Are 3 Reasons Why
- Why team-building exercises won’t make your staff more productive
Protect Your Company
- ✦ Woo-hoo! Normal HR policies are legal again, says NLRB General Counsel ✦
- How to Protect Your Business from Social Media Meltdowns
- 8 Helpful Hints On What Not To Call An Older Employee
- How Do Employers Use Big Data, And What Are The Risks?
Location-Specific Company Protection
- Maryland: New #MeToo Law May Do Little to Expose Workplace Harassment
- Arizona: New Laws Address Data Breaches and Hiring Ex-Offenders