Bugle #57: Conquering Self-Created Obstacles
Happy NOvember! Or is it YESvember?
As you transition into holiday mode, we hope you’ll take some time to say yes to bettering yourself – starting with reading some of the best HR, leadership, and policy management articles we found from the last couple of weeks. Good things happen to those who take chances!
By the way – you can now get help from your managers in Blissbook! Manager Participation means you can CC managers on reminder emails and give them access to their staff’s documentation status.
✦ ✦ ✦
Show Employees You Care
- How Masculinity Contests Undermine Organizations, and What to Do About It
- 7 Signs Your Employer Doesn’t Care About People
Protect Your Company
- 2019 Cost of Living Adjustments for Retirement Plans
- Stay Error-Free When Disposing of Old I-9s
- Strict Dress Codes May Lead to Discrimination Claims
Location-Specific Company Protection
- Massachusetts: Employers, Non-Compete Reform is Here!
- California: Expanded Lactation Accommodation Requirements
- California (again!): OSHA Emergency Regulation Recordkeeping Update
Become a Better You
- ✦ 5 Big Lies That Block Your Progress… And How to Conquer Them ✦
- Career Challenge: Build Stronger Relationships In 15 Days