Bugle #61: Using Emotional Intelligence
Welcome to 2019! We hope you enjoyed some rest and relaxation so you can kick off the new year with a renewed outlook.
If you’re not quite feeling it yet, maybe you’ll be re-energized by reading some of the best HR, leadership, and policy management articles we found from the last couple of weeks.
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: This Bugle’s highlighted article (look for the ✦ below) teaches you how to evaluate change through the lens of emotion. Let it propel you into achieving this year’s goals!
Show Employees You Care
- Your Team Wants to Grow, Not to be Reminded of its Mistakes
- To Win Like Google, Apple Or Amazon – Make Your People Feel Safe
Protect Your Company
- Performance evaluations are coming to town
- A Trio of OCR HIPAA Breach Resolutions: Is Your Organization HIPAA Compliant?
Location-Specific Company Protection
- Connecticut: Pay Equity Law Prohibits Salary History Inquiries
- Illinois: Hospitals to Face Requirements Designed to Reduce Violence Against Nurses
- NYC: Protected Class Being Added
- Washington: Paid Sick and Safe Time Issues
Become a Better You
- ✦ How to Embrace Change Using Emotional Intelligence ✦
- 10 Crucial Questions to Ask About Your Job at the Start of a New Year