Bugle #65: Don’t Worry, Be You
Oh my March! We weren’t expecting you so soon.
If you want to slow time down a bit, take a glance at some of the best HR, leadership, and policy management articles we found from the last couple of weeks.
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: Need a Friday pep talk? YOU are enough. Learn how to be your biggest fan — and ditch the haters — by reading this Bugle’s highlighted article (look for the ✦ below).
Show Employees You Care
- How to Talk to an Employee Who Isn’t Meeting Their Goals
- 4 Ways to Hire More People with Disabilities
- Gandhi as Your Employment Brand Writer
- Time to talk? Time to listen too
Protect Your Company
- OSHA Related Changes in 2019: The New Year Giveth, and the New Year Taketh Away
- Be Careful: Gamification at Work Can Go Very Wrong
- Just Say NO to Dangerous Winter Travel
Location-Specific Company Protection
- Arizona: 2019 Brings Mini-COBRA, Nondisclosure Restrictions, and Minimum Wage Increase
- Colorado: Equal Pay Bill Moves Forward With Amendments
- New Jersey: Expanded paid family leave program
- New York City: Legal Enforcement Guidance on Race Discrimination on the Basis of Hair
Become a Better You
- ✦ 5 Powerful Mindset Shifts to Stop Worrying About What Other People Think ✦
- Do You Feel Good At Work? Here Is How to Boost Your Mood