Bugle #69: The MeTrue Movement
CALLING ALL HUMANS! We’re writing a series of pop-science articles about psychology and behavior in the workplace. We’d love input from HR experts in the field, aka you! Want to help? We’ll make it super easy and promise you’ll look good. If you’re in, please get in touch with us.
Take a look-see below at some of the best HR, leadership, and policy management articles we found from the last couple of weeks. Enjoy!
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: Feeling especially wild and free? Check out this Bugle’s highlighted article (look for the ✦ below) for some guidelines to help you live authentically.
Show Employees You Care
- How to create connections at work in the age of isolation
- People Don’t Choose Netflix For Content – Or Your Company for Ping-Pong
- Want Fewer Employees to Quit? Listen to Them
Protect Your Company
- Are you paying employees for their volunteer work? Maybe you should be…
- Check yourself! Stakes are high when it comes to background screening
- Social Security Mismatch Letters: Action Items for Employers
Location-Specific Company Protection
- Maine: Pay Equality Law Banning Salary History Inquiries Enacted
- New Mexico: Amended Medical Marijuana Law Provides Employment Protections
- North Carolina (Durham): Workplace Diversity and Inclusion Conference, June 13