Bugle #72: New Year’s in July
Feeling cheeky this Friday? Did you know that joining the bone marrow registry is as simple as a swab of the cheek? A friend of Blissbook was recently diagnosed with leukemia, and many people fighting blood cancers and diseases rely on the registry for a life-saving transplant. Learn more about how to Be The Match.
Once you’ve learned more about joining the registry, take a moment to browse some of the best HR, leadership, and policy management articles we found over the past couple weeks.
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: June is halfway over, which means July will be here soon. This week’s highlighted article (look for the ✦ below) reminds us of the significance of July 1.
Show Employees You Care
- Building Trust Into the Employee Value Proposition
- Workplace Wellness Programs: Not One-Size-Fits-All
- Better Marketing for Corrective Action in HR
Protect Your Company
- Update on EEO-1 comp data reporting
- FMLA Administration: 5 Basic Steps
- Uncertainty Around Unlimited PTO
Location-Specific Company Protection
- ✦ Coming July 1: Changes by location ✦
- State Law Round-Up: CT, ME, MA, NV, DC
- Alabama: State’s First Pay Equity Law
- Colorado: Joins ban-the-box trend
- New York: State Election Leave Notices
Become a Better You
- Step One: Put on Your Oxygen Mask
- How I Stopped Being Busy and Why I’m Now More Fulfilled
- Combating the Creative Barrier of Precrastination