Bugle #90: Pay It Forward
Happy Leap Day Eve! Are you spending Leap Day in Anthony, Texas, the Leap Year Capital of the World? Come on! There’s going to be live music and dancing.
Since you’ve got an extra day this year, spend a little time reading some of the best HR, leadership, and policy management articles we found over the past couple weeks.
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: What are you doing to help those who are following in your footsteps? This week’s highlighted article reminds us how to pay it forward professionally (look for the ✦ below).
Show Employees They’re Valued
- Workplace Wellbeing: How Organizations and Employees Can Work Together
- 3 Ways to Tie Individual Goals to Business Goals
- Minimize Malicious Envy From Co-Workers
- Company Culture, Employee Engagement and the Employee Experience Are All Related
Protect Your Company
- The NLRB’s new joint-employer rule
- Reporting Deadline for OSHA Form 300A Looms
- Have You Gone Far Enough With a Coronavirus Crisis Management Plan?
- NDAs: Boon or Bane?
Location-Specific Company Protection
- Colorado: Key Provisions of COMPS Order 36
- New Jersey: Keeping Up With Employment Law Developments
- Puerto Rico: Tax Exemptions Related to Recent Earthquakes
- UK: An HR Update in Two Minutes