Bugle #91: Granddad’s Boxers
It’s Friday the 13th … and it kind of feels like it. We can all agree that anxiety levels are running quite high. As the seriousness of COVID-19 escalates, it’s important that we look out for each other; this is an “us” thing.
While you (hopefully) work from home, take a look below at some of the best HR, leadership, and policy management articles we found over the past couple weeks. But, most importantly, be safe.
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: Do you like to shop ‘til you drop? We figured we’d clothes out the week with something a little different. This week’s highlighted article features some anti-shopaholics (look for the ✦ below).
Show Employees They’re Valued
- Encourage Learning After Personal Setbacks and Failures
- What Job Crafting Looks Like
- Woe to the candidate experience
Protect Your Company
- Coronavirus: Why You Must Act NOW
- Coronavirus: How Employers Around the Globe Are Responding
- Coronavirus in the U.S. – State by State
- The New Plus-One: Babies In The Workplace
Location-Specific Company Protection
- Colorado: Temporary Emergency Rule Requiring Paid Sick Leave
- New York: Looming Data Security Requirements Under the SHIELD Act
- Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh): Guidelines & FAQs for Paid Sick Leave Law, Effective Soon
- Puerto Rico: Working Women’s Bill of Rights Posters Available
- Virginia: Racial Discrimination to Include Hairstyles, Other Historic Traits
Become a Better You
- Telling a Leader They’re Wrong: A Survival Guide
- Empathy Is Like Fine Wine — It Gets Better with Age
- 8 Ways to Create an Engaging Day for Employees