Bugle #94: Managing Mandates
Another week is [almost] in the books! It’s an unusual time for employers and employees alike. Sometimes disrupting the routine can lead to innovation, so we hope you’re stumbling upon some discoveries within the uncertainty.
Below we’ve included some of the best HR, leadership, and policy management articles we found over the past couple weeks.
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: In the workplace, training can be a necessary evil. This week’s featured article provides helpful information to turn attendance into engagement (look for the ✦ below).
Show Employees They’re Valued
- How to Keep Your Team Close When They Are Far Apart
- ✦ Mandatory Training Is Really Not the Answer ✦
- Promoting employee mental health during COVID-19
Protect Your Company
- To Zoom or Not to Zoom—Privacy and Cybersecurity Challenges
- Masks and Face Coverings: What Employers Need to Know
- Webinar, Apr. 29: Social Distancing Best Practices
Location-Specific Company Protection
- Alabama: Essential Info on Unemployment Benefits and COVID-19
- New York: What Employers Need to Know About Reopening the Workplace
- South Carolina: Unemployment Notice Requirements Updated
- Virginia: Changes to Employment Discrimination Law
Become a Better You
- How to Answer an Unanswerable Question
- Positivity in the Face of Uncertainty
- How to Be Really Great at Failing