Bugle #95: Stop! Hammocktime.
Happy No Socks Day! Feeling restrained? Toes looking for fresh air? You’re in luck, folks, because it’s No Socks Day. Put on your favorite tunes and do some barefoot dancing, or maybe even feel the grass between your toes. At a time when the days blend into each other, we’ve got to put our best foot forward.
Check out some of the best HR, leadership, and policy management articles we found over the past couple weeks.
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: It can be difficult to keep up, but it’s also challenging to slow down. The Article of the Week reminds us what the virus-imposed speed limit can teach us — and it could be eye-opening (look for the ✦ below).
Show Employees They’re Valued
- Employee mental health issues in a world and workplace changed by coronavirus
- The SuperSmart at Work
- EEOC Addresses Return-to-Work Accommodations for Vulnerable Employees
Protect Your Company
- CDC Issues Guidance on Reopening
- You Can’t Have Your Cake and Eat It Too—IRS Clarifies Loan Terms for PPP
- EEOC Will Not Collect EEO-1 Data This Year
- Webinar, May 12: How to Handle OSHA Inspections Post-Pandemic
- Webinar, May 14: COVID-19 Labor and Employment Issues and Developments
Location-Specific Company Protection
- U.S.: Statewide Face Mask Duties
- UK: A Coronavirus Update — Who’s In Charge?
- Colorado: Emergency Rule and FAQs on Returning to Work
- Illinois: Newest Shelter-in-Place Order
- New York (Suffolk County): Joins ‘Ban the Box’ Trend
Become a Better You
- ✦ The Challenge of Doing Less When You’re Used to Doing More ✦
- Transform Your Personal HR Brand By Saying Yes!
- A Lesson in Crisis Management