Bugle #96: To-Do Ideas
The weekend is here! Ready for take-off? On this day in 1906, the Wright brothers received U.S. Patent No. 821,393 for their invention, “Flying Machine.” You can use your Internet Machine to learn more about it.
To help pass the rest of the day, take a look at some of the best HR, leadership, and policy management articles we found over the past couple weeks.
✦ ✦ ✦
Article of the Week: Still sheltering in place? Check out the Article of the Week for some HR projects to tackle while time is on your side (look for the ✦ below). If #1 catches your eye, we’re here for you.
Show Employees They’re Valued
- The New Meanings of “How Are You?”
- Virtual Workplace Accessibility Guide
- 3 Questions Every Business Should Ask to Create Focus
Protect Your Company
- DOL Clarifies Retail and Service Establishment Exemption from Overtime
- COVID-19: Tips Straight from OSHA’s Mouth
- ✦ Immunize Your Organization: HR Projects to Consider While Sheltering in Place ✦
Location-Specific Company Protection
- California: Cal/OSHA’s New COVID-19 Workspace Cleaning and Distancing Protocols
- Illinois (Chicago): Fair Workweek Ordinance to Take Effect as Scheduled
- Massachusetts: Four-Phase Approach to Reopening
- Michigan: Continues Gradually Reopening Economy
- New York: A Return to Work Roadmap
Become a Better You
- There Are Six “Manager of People” Brands – Which One Are You?
- 8 Strategies to Manage Overwhelming Feelings
- 6 Things I Do Daily to Feel Good About Myself and Life