Extra! Extra! A policy-writing guide is born
We hope you’re sitting down because we’ve got an announcement with you in mind. After diligently wearing our thinking caps and racking the brains of HR professionals and employment attorneys, we created an expansive resource on how to write policies and procedures for your company.
The thought of a handbook revamp is enough to make even the most experienced HR professional cringe. Our goal is to minimize the dread factor – and maybe even add a hint of enthusiasm – by breaking the process down one step at a time.
Thinking this sounds too good to be true? Well, there’s still plenty of work to be done, but our aim is to make it easier for you. Here’s what you can expect:
- Ideas to consider before you get started, such as defining objectives, anticipating roadblocks, deciding who to involve, and developing a project plan
- Recommendations on how to structure your policies and procedures so they’re user friendly and easy to follow
- Suggestions for making the review process go as smoothly (and quickly) as possible
- Ways to incorporate design elements that convey your company’s brand while making your content digestible
- Advice on how to launch your new handbook to generate employee buy-in and yield the greatest bang for your hardworking buck
Are you ready to embark on your handbook journey? We hope this employee handbook writing guide will lead to smooth[er] sailing. Bon voyage from the team at Blissbook!